Wednesday, April 16, 2008

$4 gas and more

Yesterday we had yet another follow-up with the surgeon who has been working with Lorna, everything is looking great, and saw a few stations at $4 a gallon for gas. It isn't even close to summer yet so this is depressing. But even though gas is the highest I've ever seen it there were still tons of people towing travel trailers and toys on the freeways. It amazes me every weekend when I see the campgrounds and lake shore filling up with people and their boats, I don't know how they do it.

Is anyone else having problems with Blogger? My last post was something I posted over the weekend but somehow it didn't show up so I had to repost the draft copy. I also cannot load pictures because the connection constantly times out. I thought it might be our connection but I've had no problems posting pictures and updating my Live Journal. Don't visit that page if you are embarrassed by feminine products.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Howdy-do! You know, every time I see those pads I want some. How much to make me some? Can you make thong ones?
How's Lorna doing? She's all done, right? No more major things going on? I hope not, that poor kid's already been through enough.
Remember me ext time you're sewing those things up!! -Jaime