Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Deep Breath

I need to take one of those every few minutes right now. If you don't want to "hear" me whine just stop right now.

We found that the table won't fit. You know, the dining table where we eat. I bought it 6 months ago and I love it. It's round, I've always wanted a round table. It has a leaf that extends out so it's not all that big when it's folded in. It's a perfect size for school work. And it won't fit. I'm trying not to cry. Nothing is working out the way I wanted it to. Every time I come up with a solution for a problem two more crop up. So I'm going to take a deep breath and try to think up a solution.

To top it all off, Paul brought home 2 more boxes of junk today. Work related stuff that was sent to his boss by mistake. That's the last thing I wanted to see right now. The new job is going good from his perspective. From mine, it's frustrating. We had to buy a cell phone. We had to buy a new computer because the company's software is not Mac compatible. I'm tired of fighting with employers who think you have all the money in the world to spend on stuff for work. And no they didn't have anything in writing about needing a computer let alone a PC.

I'm breathing. I'm trying to be calm. I think it's time for chocolate.

No comments: