Friday, October 22, 2010

Offer

We got an offer on our house.

I'm trying not to get too excited because it's really up to the bank whether or not to except it. Since we still aren't in foreclosure even though we should be I hope it is a sign that they would rather have a small offer than nothing at all.

We have been working on getting the generator in the RV working. Paul has replaced a few things and has a few more ideas but we know very little about them so it's difficult. I'm going to be optimistic and say that once we get it working we can move. I do have a back-up plan if we can't get it working, it involves buying a small portable one so we can charge the battery and keep the refrigerator running!

I'm hoping that getting the offer will be the impetus we need to get moving a little faster. The rainy season has begun so we really do need to get everything moved sooner rather than later.

I'm still working 2 jobs because I have a serious problem with saying no. Every time I'm convinced that it's time to get rid of one I hear a rumor that hours are going to be cut, it makes me leery to change anything because I just might need both jobs to keep 20 hours a week. I'm contemplating looking for a better job in the city near us and just getting rid of the local jobs. If I can find somewhere that I can work during the week for 2-3 days I can carpool with Paul and have more free time. Since we've found a new church home I really want at least 2 Sundays off a month which doesn't look feasible at the local market.

No comments: