Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I didn't make it

That last cross stitch is still sitting here unfinished. To top it off I didn't get the frame for the first one in time to give it to the people it was intended for, maybe next time I see them. My life of crafting was interrupted on Saturday morning by needing to tear the house apart. We had an infestation of little bugs throughout the house. I had to not only clean the house thoroughly but I decided to strip the beds and wash everything. I'm still washing everything, I'm down to about 6 loads left. Maybe I can get it all caught up by the end of the weekend. This is one of the few times I hate not having a dryer, it makes a large chore huge because I can only do so many loads a day. But at least it looks like we got rid of the critters.

I did manage to find inexpensive frames for both the olive wreath and the one I'm currently working on. That was an accomplishment in itself. Hopefully I'll have both of them finished and framed soon.

2 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

Kim- I have a dryer but my well limits me to one load of laundry a day.
I hear ya!

Kim said...

Yikes! How do you keep up on everything? Our well is slow at 2.5 gallons per minute but we installed a 2500 gallon storage tank so I am able to do as much laundry as I want I just don't have anywhere to hang it up.