Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Glenda so here it goes...

The rules of this are:

1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.

Seven true things...
1. I'm addicted to Diet Pepsi, but if I'm really desperate I'll drink Diet Coke.

2. I love to read, I always have.

3. I like to sew but not enough to make time to do it on a regular basis, I'd rather read.

4. I love dogs, as shown by the 5 we currently have. I can't visit animal shelter websites because I'm too tempted to go adopt more!

5. Sleeping is one of my hobbies, it's right up there with reading.

6. I hate shopping for clothes and shoes.

7. I'm blond and I have a BA in math which most people don't think go together :)

Everyone I would have tagged has already done this or has been tagged so if you are reading this and have been overlooked consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I resemble number 5. :-)