I was tagged by my friend Susan. I'm supposed to write seven unrelated, random, uninteresting things about myself. Trying to narrow it down might be difficult...
1. I dislike coffee, tea, and most alcoholic drinks so I primarily drink water and Diet Pepsi (3+ a day).
2. I dislike baking intensely but frequently make homemade bread.
3. Every room in our first home was a different color because I hate white walls.
4. Once I conquer a new skill, like knitting, I lose interest in it.
5. I love working outside but hate getting my hands dirty.
6. I love wearing tennis shoes and would wear them everywhere if I could.
7. I can offend someone just by looking at them, even when I don't mean to. Remember that scene in "You've Got Mail" where Meg Ryan is at the market in the cash-only line? Tom Hanks smooth-talks the cashier and as soon as he leaves the cashier scowls at Meg Ryan. That's me. No matter what I say or how I look at people, I tend to rub them the wrong way.