Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged so here it goes...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had a 2.5 year old and a newborn and was working at an insurance company as an underwriter. It was a bad time for us since we were living in a dumpy rented house in a less than great area. I went back to work when Malachi was 6 weeks old so I was often depressed.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

I'm supposed to have a list?
I need to sew, the stock in my store is really low (which is a great thing!)
I need to get in touch with the farrier for Amigo
Laundry
Sewing
Sewing :)
It's too hot to do much else :)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Most things milk chocolate, peaches, any type of bread

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Move
Get rid of all debt
Support missions of my choice
Get a few more horses :)
Help out some friends

5. Places I have lived:

Newport Beach, CA
Lake Forest, CA
Amboy, IN
Hotchkiss, CO
Lake Isabella, CA

6. Jobs I have had:

Waitress/Trainer
Gallup Poll interviewer
Newspaper delivery driver
Insurance underwriter
Math teacher

7. 6 Peeps I would like to know more about (in no particular order)

Marie
Cheryl
Elizabeth

I'm not sure who has already been tagged so I'll leave it at 3 :)

No comments: