Here are the ways in which we've thought of how to conserve.
1. Flush only when necessary
2. Catch the washer water as it drains to use in the toilet
3. Get wet, turn off water, soap up, then rinse in the shower
4. Plug the bathtub when showering so the water can be bailed out for the garden
5. Turn off the faucet while washing hands and teeth
6. Wait to use the bathroom when going out
7. Use a wash tub for the dishes so the water can be used outside or in the toilet
I think we can get our usage down to 50 gallons a day with the horse and dogs drinking a large part of that. We already only do full loads of laundry, have a low flow shower head and toilet, and use the other ordinary ways to conserve. If you have any other extreme ways to conserve I'd love to hear them.