Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Break from School

Most people only had Monday off but we are taking the whole week off!

You might think that is a silly thing to do since we just started school but that's one of the joys of homeschooling, I make the schedule. We have finished 4 straight weeks of school with very few interruptions. I really dislike having 4 day weeks because it throws off all future weeks. We start school early so we can take lots of weeks off during the year and still be finished in June.

Of course I thought it would be a treat but the kids were bummed because they thought they would be bored. No one is allowed to be bored in this house, I can always find more chores to do. It's funny they seem to be finding plenty of things to do around the house when I reminded them I had work that needed to be done :)

No comments: