Thursday, September 13, 2007

What color crayon

I saw this on a number of blogs I read so I decided to give it a try. It's a pretty accurate representation of how I see myself.

You Are a Red Crayon

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.
You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.
Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.
Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.

Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I took the test and got red, too--but the description does not fit me at all. So I took the test again and still got red. . . scratching my head on this one!