Monday, September 10, 2007
I finished the chemise last night and overall I'm pleased with how it came out. The directions were really quite good and easy to follow.
Here is an up close view of the gusset. I really like the way it looks and fits.
I think I might have reversed the front and back pieces but I'm not sure. I guess if I can't tell for sure it's not the end of the world! I made this one of muslin even though the pattern calls for a lighter weight fabric. I couldn't find anything that was still breathable and this seemed to be rather thin anyway.
We've decided to get some fun pajama type fabric to do a few more for Lorna to wear to bed. Right now she sleeps in big, holey t-shirts and cotton shorts so I'm all for making more if she will wear them!
Posted by Kim at 10:15 AM