Friday, April 27, 2007

One Year

This weekend is the one year mark for our move back to California. The usual feelings of restlessness have been creeping up on us for the last few weeks and it just dawned on me that this is probably the reason.

Along with the one year mark comes a lot of looking back at the last year to see if things turned out as expected, which they did not. I also see that the things we have planned for the future just aren't going to happen which causes a great source of discomfort and frustration. It's always hard when reality starts intruding on one's hopes and dreams.

And since I don't want this post to turn into a whining session, I'm gonna stop now. I will end with a positive note, the tomato sprouts are still doing great and I have some new growth in the raised beds.

No comments: